Clash Royale Goblin Giant Card
The Goblin Giant card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9). He is a building-targeting, melee troop with high health and moderate damage. He also carries two Spear Goblins on his back, that can attack independently of the Goblin Giant. When he is taken down, the Spear Goblins emerge and continue attacking. A Goblin Giant card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
“This jolly green Goblin Giant stomps towards enemy buildings. He carries two Spear Goblins everywhere he goes. It’s a weird but functional arrangement.”
Elixir Cost: 6
Arena: Jungle Arena
Release Date: 5 September 2018
- Using a second unit to tank for the Spear Goblins (such as the Miner) after the Goblin Giant is defeated will allow them to stay on the field longer and deal more damage.
- Using Zap on a defending Minion Horde will allow the Spear Goblins to easily finish the Minions off.
- The Goblin Giant’s unique ability to move and attack in separate patterns allows him to kite units while simultaneously dealing damage to them.
- The Goblin Giant’s medium speed, high health, and decent damage allows him to be a powerful solo troop to rush towers with.
- The Goblin Giant was released on 5/9/2018.
- On 1/10/18, a Balance Update increased the Goblin Giant’s hitpoints by 6%.
- On 7/1/19, a Balance Update increased the Goblin Giant’s hitpoints by 3%, and increased the range of the Spear Goblins in the backpack.