Clash Royale Wall Breakers Card
The Wall Breakers card is unlocked from the Training Camp (Tutorial). It spawns two very fast, building-targeting Skeletons with very low hitpoints but high area damage. A Wall Breakers card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
“A daring duo of dangerous dive bombers. Nothing warms a Wall Breaker’s cold and undead heart like blowing up buildings.”
Elixir Cost: 3
Arena: Training Camp
Release Date: 26 February 2019
- The Wall Breakers do area damage. If enemy units are clumped up near the enemy’s buildings, Wall Breakers can be used to take them all out at once. It may be a good opportunity to use Tornado to draw the troops to the Wall Breakers before they explode.
- Two Wall Breakers do 800 damage together, so merely three successful rushes will take a Princess Tower down to about 150 hitpoints, where it can be easily taken out with Fireball or a similar spell.
- If ignored, both Wall Breakers will connect for devastating damage.
- If you are making a push with another troop who only targets buildings, Wall Breakers can quickly cripple or even destroy any defensive buildings placed in order to block it. If you have already taken a tower, you can place the Wall Breakers in the middle of their side, giving your opponent very little time to react.
- Using Wall Breakers with a small and cheap card such as Ice Spirit allows you to tank for your Wall Breakers without spending much Elixir, and the Ice Spirit can freeze any troops the opponent might try to use to defeat the Wall Breakers.
- Most cheap area damage cards such as the Fire Spirits will easily cripple or destroy lone Wall Breakers, preventing them from reaching the Tower, while providing a positive Elixir trade.
- Combining the Wall Breakers with Rage makes them extremely difficult to react to at the bridge and can often result in both connecting, provided the opponent has no troops or defensive buildings already on the field.
- Wall Breakers force a response. Playing Wall Breakers when you know you have an Elixir advantage or want your enemy to play a card is a cheap and mostly efficient move.
- At the end of the game when your spells are out of cycle and your opponent’s Tower is low, the Wall Breakers can take it down quickly for a very low cost.
- The Wall Breakers card was added to the game on 26/2/2019.
- On 4/3/19, a Balance Update increased the Wall Breakers’ hit speed to 1.2 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- The Wall Breakers card description is similar to that of its Clash of Clans counterpart.
- The Wall Breakers Card is one of the 12 Cards associated with Skeletons, along with the Skeletons, Bomber, Witch, Tombstone, Skeleton Army, Bomb Tower, Giant Skeleton, Balloon,
- Skeleton Barrel, Guards, and Graveyard.
- The Wall Breakers Card is one of the three Troop Cards that do kamikaze damage, along with the Fire Spirits and Ice Spirit.
- The Wall Breakers Card resembles a Level 6 Wall Breaker from Clash of Clans.